Online Payments

Select the button below to make a payment for Building Permits, Cherry Bend Reservations, Sewer Payments, Indigent/Assistant Payments, or Planning & Zoning Fees

Make Payment

Ambulance Service Payments

Payments for ambulance service provided by Benewah County EMS may be made online using the links below.
EMS Payment
EMS Payment
Debit/Credit Card